Ineo/Relocation Taxes, LLC (ReloTax) provides personal income tax preparation, gross-up audits/tax reconciliations and related services for individuals being relocated or moving within both the United States and around the world.
Founded in 1987, experienced tax professionals prepare all tax returns in complete confidence. Each return goes through a review process to insure quality and accuracy. Special attention is given to multi-state (old & new, live & work) taxation issues along with gross-ups including tax equalization and tax protection.
The final tax return package sent to the transferee will include, one original set of forms for the IRS and one to be kept for the transferee's records. PDF files can be e-mailed along with e-filing when appropriate. Most employees and corporate transferees communicate with their dedicated Relocation Taxes, LLC tax preparer via e-mail, telephone and/or overnight delivery services.
At ReloTax there is always someone working. We check e-mail throughout the day, every day and night. We pride ourselves on our customer service.
TAX TIPS - POTENTAIL MOVING EXPENSE DEDUCTIONS
1) Deduct "Points & Loan Origination Fees" paid by your employer (Sch. A)
2) Deduct moving additional car(s) that your employer did not pay for (Form # 3903)
3) Deduct tips paid to van line drivers and other HHG personnel (Form # 3903)
4) Do NOT deduct Van Line or Home Selling expenses paid by your employer
5) Do NOT deduct temporary living or rental expenses